Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oh Noriko

Noriko is one of my friends girlfriends. She is a Japanese girl that was raised in the States for a bit before being moved back to Japan. She is unreliable, untrustworthy, lazy and lies all the time, but she is the funniest, most relaxed, and real person on earth that I know. She like weed and isn't afraid to tell anyone that she does. One day when she was visiting her boyfriend's family in California she put a picture up of herself when she was really tired. I thought she looked high and decided to make a new picture for her to post.


Basically that face is her morning face.... try not to be alarmed!

Once again I used Adobe Photoshop for this!


2 comments:

  1. hahah, I love it! At first I thought it was a trollquote ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha omg!!!!!! I like her sense of humor but this picture is scary...!!!!!

    ReplyDelete